Based in our London office, reporting to an Account Director, the Associate role is a developmental position within the team focused on supporting the growth of the team in terms of new accounts, and the renewal and growth of existing ones.
It comprises a mixture of Pre-Sales and Account Management work, across our UK/Europe and/or Asia teams.
The pre-sales role is based on the research and identification of potential clients (typically professional service companies) for our Executive and Non-Executive programmes in UK/Europe as well as Asia. The focus of the role is to drive new business meetings for the team.
The account management side of the role is to support the delivery of service to our existing clients, working with the relevant Managers/Directors of each Account. The role is ultimately focused on, through excellent service delivery, securing repeat business from those accounts, as well as account growth.
Work with the Account Directors/Managers in the team to:
- Identify, research and approach new target Partners
- Support on pitch meetings to potential new accounts, including sharing of sales documents, past (anonymous) delegate lists and proposals/contract
- Retain contact with potential clients through frequent communication and sharing of Criticaleye content and news.
- Ensure all interactions and information are stored accurately and in a timely fashion on Salesforce.
- Achieve quarterly KPI targets
Work with Account Directors/Managers to:
- Organise and coordinate regular meetings with the client-side account teams in the delivery of service – ensure these are all on Salesforce
- Manage the day-to-day logistics of account management in relation to, for example, events, peer-to-peer meetings, sharing of content, uploading of profiles and content, newsfeeds, liaison with editorial, briefing calls, etc
- Collaborate across the company with other functions and individuals
- Record all activities relating to each Partner to ensure regular reporting on delivery of agreement and ROI
- Coordinate with the Group Services team around, for example, social media posts, Partner branding and communications plans, up to date sales tools, content for microsites, sponsor profiles, etc
- Co-ordinate the delivery of welcome packs, project plans and post event reporting to Retreat and Forum Partners
- Work with Business Development and Relationship Management teams on event invites, but also, regarding sponsored events, on target accounts of our Partners to ensure coordinated approach regarding invitations
- Work on renewal proposals for repeat business
- Seek growth opportunities within each account, supporting on pitch meetings and proposal documents
- Creation of Outtakes from certain Partner led events
- Opportunities to Chair and host panel discussions with business leaders from a variety of organisations and sectors across the globe
- Achieve quarterly KPI targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree qualified or 1 year+ employment experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and outcome-focused
Want to be part of our ambitious growth plans this year? Join Criticaleye’s dynamic team for an opportunity to learn not just from your colleagues, but global leaders at the top of organisations. We provide a unique learning environment where you’ll get an insight into Boardroom conversations.
Offering a supportive and inclusive culture, our roles are best suited to candidates who are driven, creative, happy to step out of their comfort zone and work collaboratively as part of a team. Lots of energy and a sense of fun are essential as we hold regular team learning events and seasonal celebrations. These offer the perfect way of reinforcing our core team values of collaboration
What to expect:
- A dynamic and supportive team where you are valued and uplifted by your colleagues.
- The chance to make an impact - our work with leaders extends beyond the individual. You’ll be involved in supporting leaders making decisions which have global impact.
- An opportunity to learn from titans of industry - a truly unique way to learn about business strategy, leadership, and stakeholder management.
- Access to an unrivalled Community of global business leaders including operational and Board-level executives.
- Offices in both central London and Hong Kong, as well as an extended geographical reach through our network of senior Board Mentors
- 20 days holiday
- Christmas – New Year off!
- Social team with regular team socials, Christmas, and summer parties
- CharlieHR Perks
- Strong team culture and learning environment.
- LinkedIn Learning Cool office space and free breakfast on Wednesdays
- You can check us out on Instagram - @criticaleyeglobal -https://www.instagram.com/p/CnWyxWOKmlA/
No matter where you sit in the business, we want people who will bring new ideas and a positive approach to their work. Think you’ve got what it takes? We want to hear from you.