Home | Login | Contact

Who    What    Why



INSIGHTS



  COMMUNITY ARTICLE

Unplug from the Past

Only 28 percent of HRDs expect their enterprise to address changing workforce demographics with new strategies, creating the opportunity for the other 72 percent to take bold steps to foster reinvention and help ensure talent flourishes across the enterprise, finds this report by IBM.

Key points include:
  • 63 percent of HRDs report that their leadership works in a collaborative fashion, however only 49 percent of CEOs agree
  • There is a positive correlation between employee experience and an improved customer experience. Organisations that score in the top 25 percent on employee experience report more than double the return on sales compared to organisations in the bottom quartile
  • 49 percent of HRDs need a better understanding of how emerging technologies can enable the HR function






Click here to download this insight








Related Insights

How Artificial Intelligence is Revolutionising HR The CFO of the Future

Related Insights

Your Peers Also Read

The Three Lines of Offense Distributed Generation: A Brighter Future? The Art of Agile Working Can the Economy Overcome Heightened Brexit Uncertainties? A Practical Guide: Assessing the Audit Committee