Organisations globally are experiencing workforce disruption at an unprecedented scale and speed. This is propelling CHROs into the spotlight of this human crisis. Their role has never been more stressful, vital and visible. It is daunting, to say the least.
This report by Accenture provides pragmatic actions to create shared workforce resilience. Here are 5 key areas to help their organisations achieve long-lasting workforce resilience:
1) Predict demand shifts - Identify and forecast where workforce shifts need to occur.
2) Assess skill profiles - Create a baseline for the skills you possess versus skills predicted to be in high demand.
3) Connect workers at scale - Bring together people at scale by shifting impacted people within or outside the organisation.
4) Accelerate learning - Use your insights into demand profiles to develop a well defined picture of the relevant skills needed.
5) Foster shared resilience - Creating shared workforce resilience means embracing vulnerability and encouraging open sharing about what’s hard and uncomfortable.
Community articles are produced directly by and for the Criticaleye Community.