As the economic environment tightens, the pressure on remuneration committees looks set to intensify. Katherine Savage, People Advisory Services Partner at EY tells David Hobbs how they can create pay policies that are fair, balanced and reflective of a company’s performance.
Key points include:
- The need for executive pay restraint in the current climate
- Ensuring senior rewards are aligned with that of the wider workforce
- The restriction on businesses that received government support
- The view from regulators and central banks
- The potential for the pandemic to accelerate change around ESG
Community articles are produced directly by and for the Criticaleye Community.